SINIAT NIDA Finish Gypsum Putty, 25 kg
€32.79 Price ex VAT: €26.66
SINIAT NIDA Finish Gypsum Putty
Nida Finish is a synthetic gypsum-based product with an admixture of specialized fillers. Designed for indoor use. It is a system with Nida Start. (Link = OM20 522753)
This Gypsum putty is intended for the final finishing of plasterboard joints, as well as for plastering surfaces such as plasterboards, gypsum plasters, cement-lime plasters, smooth concrete elements, gypsum blocks, cellular concrete.
The most important features of Nida finish gypsum are:
Very good workability.
Possibility of obtaining a smooth surface for painting.
Medium-hard after drying.
- Usage: approx. 0.15 kg/m² – final finishing of g-k plate connections
- approx. 1.0 kg/m²/mm – full-surface filler
- Single layer max. 2 mm
- Colour White
- Beginning of setting 60 min.
- Bending strength > 100 N
- Adhesion to plasterboard > 0,25 MPa
- Mixing ratio: 0.36 l water for 1 kg
25 kg bag
|Dimensions||55 × 35 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.