NG EXTRA FINISH & Joint Compound, 28 kg
€44.49 Price ex VAT: €36.17
NORGIPS EXTRA FINISH ready-to-use
Extra Finish putty is a top-quality compound intended for finishing plasterboard joints and
other mineral substrates in order to obtain perfectly smooth and even surfaces inside rooms.
It is characterized by excellent adhesion and high efficiency.
The consistency of the paste is easily applied
on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Application by both manually and by machine in layers up to 3 mm thick.
Up to five days after drying, it is easy to sand and process.
After five days, it obtains full hardness, which makes it resistant to damage during operation.
Meets the requirements of the EN 13963 standard.
- Final filling of plasterboard joints (Q2)
- Full-surface thin-layer filling of plasterboard surfaces (Q3, Q4)
- Full-surface, thin-layer coating/plastering on mineral surfaces
- Filling scratches on a mineral surface
- Filling surfaces with low adhesion
- Consumption: 0.25 kg / m2 – filling plasterboard joints, 1.1 kg / mm / m2 –
full-surface thin-layer filling of mineral surfaces
- Single layer 0-3 mm
- Can be used as a finishing mass in fireproof walls
- Increased surface resistance to mechanical damage
- Can be used in an environment with high humidity (bathrooms, kitchens)
- High resistance to cracking
- For manual and mechanical application
Declaration of Performance No. 04 / N / 2017 of April 14, 2017 –
Norgips Extra Finish ready-to-use joint compound
Hygienic Certificate No. 206/322/209/2018 – Ready-made Norgips Extra Finish putty
28 kg container
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 35 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.