KREISEL Traditional Cement Lime Render 25 kg
€18.99 Price ex VAT: €15.44
KREISEL POZTYNK 560 Traditional Cement Lime Render,
a ready mixed cement-lime traditional mortar, internal and external render that can be applied to all mineral substrates.
It is resistant to water, so can be used in very humid rooms, in bathrooms or basements. It is easy to use,
has good adhesion and is highly durable.
Created from a combination of Portland cement, hydrated lime, quartz aggregate and refining agents.
It is suitable for making traditional plaster spread or undercoat applied on a properly prepared substrate.
Substrates can be concrete walls and ceilings, with a component in ceramic, lime-sand, concrete, with a component
in lightweight concrete, as well as after using reed mats or steel mesh, wooden elements, cement and cement boards, etc.
Application on external and internal mineral substrates.
Usage: approx. 18.5 kg / m² / 1 cm
- Resistant to weather conditions,
- Easy to process,
- Good adhesion,
- High durability,
- bulk density of fresh mortar: approx. 1.95 g / cm,
- compressive strength after 28 days: category CSII,
- water absorption caused by capillary action: category W0,
- water vapor permeability coefficient: 21/24,
- soluble chromium VI content: ≤ 0.0002%,
- Storage: Up to 9 months from the date of production, in dry places and in undamaged factory packaging,
25 kg bag
If you require a high quantity of a product, please contact us to discuss your requirements, the best options and the lowest transport prices.
|Dimensions||52 × 28 × 12 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.