Cement Lime Machine Plaster Light 30 kg Dolina
€25.49 Price ex VAT: €20.72
DOLINA NIDY Super Light Cement-Lime Machine Plaster
• for modern plastering on walls and ceilings inside buildings
• recommended for mechanical and manual
application • for use as a category III surface plaster or base plaster for ceramic tiles, gypsum and cement coats, thin-layer plasters, etc.
• for use in rooms with normal air humidity, also in kitchens and bathrooms, ideal for living rooms in single-family and multi-family buildings, as well as public utility buildings, health care, educational institutions, such as schools, hotels, nurseries, hospitals, etc.
• recommended for substrates made of materials with high thermal insulation (cellular concrete and porous ceramics), can be used on substrates of ceramic and sand-lime elements, as well as concrete and cement-chipboards
- Resistant to cracks
- Efficiency 14 kg / m² / cm
- High efficiency, low thermal conductivity
- Grain thickness up to 0.6 mm
- Light processing
- On average, approx. 1.4 kg is used for 1 m 2 with a layer thickness of 1 mm.
- Minimum layer thickness 5 mm
- Max. layer thickness on ceilings 15 mm
- Max. layer thickness on walls 30 mm
- Mixing ratio: 5.85-6.15 l water on 30 kg dry plaster
- Capacity: approx. 1.5 kg/m²/mm
- Working temperature +5 to +25°C
- Adhesion to substrate ≥0.3 N/mm²
- Fire proof class A1
30 kg bag
If you require a high quantity of a product, please contact us to discuss your requirements, the best options and the lowest transport prices.
|Dimensions||55 × 35 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.