RIGIPS Standard Plasterboard 12.5 GKB type A
Rigips PRO GKB type A 12.5 mm Standard Gypsum Plasterboard by Saint Gobain
with two flattened PRO edges. It has additional prints in the form of vertical broken lines, which facilitate installation with a profile spacing every 40 cm. The original prints are covered by an industrial design.
- Quick and precise assembly with auxiliary prints on the board and along its edges.
- Maximum strength of the connection between plasterboards thanks to the optimal placement of the joint tape (lower risk of cracks).
- 1-layer structural plastering of the connection between plasterboards with the use of reinforcing tape, due to imperceptible shrinkage of the binding and drying mass (low thickness of the plastering compound).
- Reduction of the consumption of plaster for the connection between plasterboards, saving on the costs of purchasing materials.
- Shorter time needed to obtain a ready joint due to faster drying of the thin layer of joint compound.
- Freedom to install plasterboards with sheet metal screws (screws even 10 mm from the board edge).
- Easy control of planes created at the joint of two plasterboards.
- PRO shallow edge depth (only 1 mm).
TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION:
wall linings (including “dry plaster”)
of partition walls,
Application: For interior finishing works
Thickness (mm): 12.5
Width (mm): 1200
Length (mm): 2000 or 2600
If you require a high quantity of a product, please contact us to discuss your requirements, the best options and the lowest transport prices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.